[AMBER] Minimization problem for a homotrimer of small molecules

From: Baptiste Legrand <bap.legrand.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 12:22:36 +0100

Dear all,

I'm trying to minimize a homotrimer of small coupounds in vacuum with
amber10 but it fails. the out file have only these lines:
           Amber 10 SANDER 2008
and the processor continue to work at full charge (99%).

I used antechamber to create a prepin file and then a frcmod for the
monomer and I have any problem to launch a minimization step. So,
starting from these files, I created new prmtop and inpcrd files for a
trimer using xleap (I joined these files and the min.in script). On a
display, the complex is fine nevertheless the minimization fails.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Baptiste