Re: [AMBER] combination of CHAMBER prmtop and pmemd.cuda is causing serious instability

From: Joshua Adelman <jla65.pitt.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:58:47 -0500

I would just add that I'm also very interested in seeing this bug resolved soon as well, and it would be great to know approximate timescales of when we might expect a patch. I'm not sure if having two users vs one interested in this shifts any priorities around, but I figured it couldn't hurt to suggest Marc isn't the only one interested in running CHAMBER generated systems using pmemd.cuda.

Best wishes,
Josh