Re: [AMBER] Error while compiling AMBER11

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 15:56:14 -0500

This sounds like a corrupted file to me. No version of pme_force.fpp I
have ever seen had errors in the preprocessor directives like that (it
claims that an #ifdef is not properly closed). Have you made modifications
to this file? Have you applied the bug fixes?

When you apply bug fixes for Amber 11, the directory __must__ be named
amber11/.

At this point, I would suggest extracting a fresh copy of AmberTools 1.5
and Amber 11 and applying all of the bug fixes.

In the future, you should keep all responses on the Amber mailing list.

HTH,
Jason

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Lucas A. Defelipe <ldefelipe.gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Jason,
> Not using -j while performing make solves the problem for
> ambertools but when compiling serial sander/pmemd I get the following error
> (again with both compilers). Thanks in advace.
>

> Kind Regards,
> Lic. Lucas A. Defelipe
> Laboratorio de Bioinformática Estructural - QB6
> Departamento de Química Biológica, FCEyN - UBA e INQUIMAE-CONICET
> 4to. piso Ciudad Universitaria Pabellón II
> Int. Guiraldes 2620 C1428EHA
> Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina
> Tel: +54 11 4576 3300 int 205
> http://bioinf.qb.fcen.uba.ar
>
> gfortran -O3 -mtune=generic -c runfiles.f90
> cpp -traditional -P -DBINTRAJ -DDIRFRC_EFS -DDIRFRC_COMTRANS
> -DDIRFRC_NOVEC -DFFTLOADBAL_2PROC -DPUBFFT pme_force.fpp pme_force.f90
> pme_force.fpp:745: error: #else after #else
> pme_force.fpp:253: error: the conditional began here
> pme_force.fpp:179: error: unterminated #ifdef
> make[2]: *** [pme_force.o] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/lucas/amber11_prueba/src/pmemd/src'
> make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/lucas/amber11_prueba/src/pmemd'
> make: *** [serial] Error 2

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate