Re: [AMBER] CUDA PMEMD on Longhorn: MPI_Win_free fatal error

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 13:18:59 -0800

> >> Did you try with bugfix 20? - http://ambermd.org/bugfixes11.html
> >
> > Thanks Ross. I confess I haven't done so; I'll try that next week,
> most likely. Unless someone chimes in first with a suggestion that it's
> not related to the issue at hand :-)
>
> A recompilation with bugfix.20 applied did not fix the problem.

Ok, can you put together an example that reproduces it please and send it to
me along with the system details, compiler versions, MPI version etc. Even
better you could submit it as a bugreport on AMBER's bugzilla. Send a
message on the developers list if you don't have the login details.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/