[AMBER] sourcing solvents.cmd quits xleap/tleap

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 23:24:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi All, I want to load my pdb file having many waters with solute. I was getting many errors due to water. So I just tried to loadpdb TP3.pdb having only one water (file attached containing one water molecule; TP3.pdb) as follows loadamberparams parm99.dat loadoff solvents.lib WAT = copy TP3 p = loadpdb TP3.pdb I get this error +Currently only Sp3-Sp3/Sp3-Sp2/Sp2-Sp2 are supported +---Tried to superimpose torsions for: *-H1-O-* .... .... Error is already discussed in archive with suggestion to source solvents.cmd (http://archive.ambermd.org/200511/0220.html) and if do like this loadamberparams parm99.dat loadoff solvents.lib source solvents.cmd xleap/tleap quits so I cannot loadpdb the output solvents.log shows it cannot save box information BUT if I do using ff03 as: source leaprc.ff03 p = loadpdb TP3.pdb No such error (+---Tried to superimpose torsions)  comes So I have two doubts: 1) leaprc.ff03 also loads solvents.lib and parm99.dat for water. No error comes in this case, someone please suggest why so ?? 2) if I want just to use parm99.dat and loadoff solvents.lib I should source solvents.cmd, why xleap/tleap quits??