[AMBER] MMPBSA tutorial question

From: Dario Mizraji <dario.mizraji.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:14:28 +0200

*AMBER ADVANCED TUTORIALS TUTORIAL 3 - **MM-PBSA*

*In the last calculation of this tutorial, the binding_energy.mmpbsa there
is a mismatch error for the total number of atoms in the prmtop file and
the coordinates file.*

*I was using my own protein system, not the suggested ras-raf. When I was
investigating the ras-raf files I noticed that also the total number of
atoms in the ras-raf file is over 30000, but in the extract_coords.mmpbsa
the number is 42193.*

*Can anybody suggest an explanation or idea where to find the right number
of atoms. I have made it all the way to this point.*