Re: [AMBER] Meeting Request from BSM (Agenda: Risk Free & Cost Effective IT Solutions & Staff Augmentation)

From: Justin L. Elliott | BSM <justin.elliott.bsmprofessionals.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 09:51:52 -0700

    I am Justin Elliott from BSM, exploring an opportunity to assist your IT
   Project Management & Software Development & Staff Augmentation initiatives.

   As you are aware…

   • Tremendous pressure to reduce IT budget while IT resources &
   development cost appears to remain roughly the same

   • Technologies are rapidly evolving and it demands an innovative
   development approach which requires a team with the same or combined caliber

   • IT service providers are often stretching the project and racking
   up the invoices that is not in-line with your budget, deliverables &
   deadlines

   We propose…

   • Risk Free Assessment coupled with milestone based project
   execution. Milestone model basically means “You and our PMO meets and
   identifies the entire project scope at “no cost”, thereon we break them into
   milestones and once and when BSM meets the deliverable of each milestones,
   thereon only you pay

   • Access to a gamut of resources on various technology and you pay
   only and when required. And, if you find the resources not meeting your
   expectations within the first week, they will be replaced at NO cost to you

   • Complete access to our Development Infrastructure and you can
   monitor the progression of projects through our PM Tools and in-person or
   online project reviews and demos

   Risk Free – Staff Augmentation…

   • We offer performance guarantee on all our resources, which simply
   means; If you find our resources not meeting your expectations within the
   first week, they will be replaced at NO cost to you

   • Needless to say, but we do cover all the HR tasks such as
   requirement identification, resume sourcing, skill assessments, background
   checks, drug testing; all at our cost and thereon you validate and select
   the resource

   About us in brief…

   - Over a decade in business with referable clients on
   global landscape

   - Headquartered in Edison, NJ, United States

   - MWBE - Minority & Women Owned Enterprise

   - SWaM – Small, Women and Minority Vendor for State of VA

   - Microsoft Certified Partner

   - Oracle Certified Partner

   - NJ Oracle Apps User Group – Chapter Owner NJOAUG.ORG &
   APICS Corporate Member

   - Global presence through JV & Strategic Partnerships

   - SEI CMMi Level 5, PCMMi Level 5, ISO 27001 and ISO
   2001:9000 Certified Worldwide Delivery Center

   I would like an opportunity to explore areas of mutual benefit where BSM
   could support you in continued growth and success. Can you please
   accommodate me on your calendar for a brief chat ?

   Justin L. Elliott

   BSM

   Office: 732 777 0800 ext. 406

   Fax: 732 777 7328

   Address: 2 Kilmer Road | Edison | NJ – 08817 | United States

   Global: United States | Europe | EMEA | Asia Pacific

   Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail transmission is
   confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in
   error and or not interested in receiving our emails; please reply with the
   word "REMOVE" in the subject line. If you are not an addressee, any use,
   dissemination, distribution, publication, or copying of the information
   contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Under the Bill 1618 Title
   III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered as Spam
   as long as we include Contact Information and a method to be removed. We
   apologize for inconvenience, if any caused
   .