Re: [AMBER] vlimit exceeded issue

From: Aron Broom <broomsday.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 10:56:35 -0500

Are you able to determine which atom actually had the velocity limit
issue? I'm assuming it was the magnesium, but maybe that isn't true.
Also, I assume from what you've written that this is in water with
counterions and your protein. Did you try just the ATP + Mg in a vacuum
first? It might be helpful to start there, and then move to just the ATP +
Mg in a small box of water, and then finally integrate the whole system.

One other note, as was brought up by Brian, is there a particular reason
that you are choosing NVE ensemble rather than NTP?

~Aron