Re: [AMBER] single -step transformation TI calculation

From: Victor Ma <victordsmagift.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 15:18:22 -0600

Dr. Steinbrecher,

Thanks for the quick reply. Actually I'm calculating the relative binding
free energy of REF and NEW. So I'm doing in both in water and protein. So
as you suggest, I probably wanna change the input to something like this:

This is my mdin_min_v0_l05 file:
  ifsc=1, crgmask='',scmask=':REF.A1',
  ifsc=1, crgmask='',scmask=':NEW.B1,B2',

And if i'd like to do the 2-step as a comparison, I should try this:
step1: (here use ref.prm for v1 and new.prm for v0)
  ifsc=0, crgmask=':NEW.B1,B2',scmask='',
  ifsc=0, crgmask=':REF.A1',scmask='',

step2: (here use ref.prm for v0 and new.prm for v1)

  ifsc=1, crgmask=':REF.A1',scmask=':REF.A1',
  ifsc=1, crgmask=':NEW.B1,B2',scmask=':NEW.B1,B2',

I hope I get the direction right. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks a lot.

Victor