Re: [AMBER] constant pressure

From: kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 14:52:54 -0500

When I used low temperature simulation , I have attached the output files
of the minimization and equilibration (I used minimization of solvent
followed by minimizationof entire system , equilibration at 50K at constant
volume and then I turn on constant pressure equilibration) I also tried
skipping my last minimization step still I get difference in the energetics
and error message .

As said "Did you turn on the non-bonded interactions of the ion when you
minimized the structure (before you started the MD simulation)? " , do you
refer to any input file parameter here. Can you tell me which parameter I
should use .I have attached the files if you have any suggestion, I
appreciate your help.

Thanks
Kirtana