Re: [AMBER] How to fix the installation problem of mopac

From: Crystal.CHIA-YU Ku <crystal.chia.yu.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 14:18:13 -0800

Dear Dr. Case,

Thank you for your information. It seems like choosing which conformation
and charging your ligand are two two different business. I think I can use
prepi and frcmod files generated by RESP procedure, and the pdb life of my
ligand for its docked conformation.

I am going to use RESP charging method for my ligand. Thank you very much
for your kindly guidance and help.

Sincerely,

Crystal