Re: [AMBER] will AM1-BCC good enough for GAFF lipids?

From: Albert <mailmd2011.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 00:36:50 +0100

Hi Franois:
    I've got another question about the partial charge calculation in
AMBER. I found that it use RESP for HF/6-31G* for Amber FF. I am
wondering, is CHARMM 27 or CHARMM36 use the same methods for partial
charge calculation? I may also use CHARMM FF in amber in the near future.

Thank you very much
best wishes

Albert