Re: [AMBER] D-N-Sulfate-glucosamine net charge

From: Matthew Tessier <matthew.tessier.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:07:40 -0500

Massimiliano,
The net charge needs to be integerized by sinking the charge difference onto
a neighboring atom. We're in the process of publishing the N-sulfate
charges so I'd like to discuss the implementation off the list. There was
quite a bit of work that went into generating these charge sets so, for now,
we address these on a case by case basis until the publication is released.
Please email me off-list to discuss this.

Matthew B. Tessier
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
University of Georgia
+1 (706) 542-3508