[AMBER] MCPB execution error

From: Soma Ghosh <soma.mbu.iisc.ernet.in>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:31:31 +0530 (IST)

Dear AmberUsers,

I am trying to build the parameter files for an amino-acid metal complex. To
build the parameters, i am using MCPB as suggested in an earlier mail. The tool
seems to have installed properly. However, I encounter an error when i run the
following command (using the example scripts provided in the data folder)

> MCPB -i 1AMP_OH_sidechain.bcl -l 1AMP_OH_sidechain.bcl.log

I get the following error :

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
  what(): basic_string::_S_construct NULL not valid
Aborted

I suppose it has something to do with the boost library. Could some one please
suggest me some solutions. I am attaching the 1AMP_OH_sidechain.bcl file
(however, it is the same as provided in the data folder)

Thanks and Regards
Soma Ghosh
believed to be clean.