[AMBER] mpirun

From: leila karami <karami.leila1.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:52:42 +0330

Dear amber users

I installed amber 10 as parallel. when I run amber tutorial A6 ( mpirun -np
2 $AMBERHOME/exe/sander.MPI -ng 2 -groupfile model_step1.group),

It seems that there is no lamd running on the host localhost.localdomain.

This indicates that the LAM/MPI runtime environment is not operating.
The LAM/MPI runtime environment is necessary for MPI programs to run
(the MPI program tired to invoke the "MPI_Init" function).

Please run the "lamboot" command the start the LAM/MPI runtime
environment. See the LAM/MPI documentation for how to invoke
"lamboot" across multiple machines.