[AMBER] help with antechamber

From: jun kit <klorin2002.yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 18:45:01 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Amber admin   I have a novel organic molecules consists of 1 unit cell with has 504 atoms. When i run it came out an error   Warning: detected more than 10 Residue sequence numbers;  this may be a large multiple residue PDB file;large multiple residue PDB files are not supported. Continuing, but problems may be encountered.    Error: cannot run "/home/min/amber11/bin/bondtype -j full -i ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC0 -o ANTECHAMBER_BOND_TYPE.AC -f ac" in  judgebondtype() of antechamber.c properly, exit.   And some more question, is this molecule suitable for running antechamber to find charge and then parametize it using gaff?  I attached my pdb file with it.   Regards   min