Re: [AMBER] addles "old coordinate file not specified"

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 10:17:00 -0500

no addles won't work, since it replicates the atoms in the same positions.
I'm not sure why you aren't loading the original coordinates into Leap- the
geometry is getting lost when you only load the dimer. Maybe you can keep
trying to tell us what information you have and what you want to do- why
split into 60 mol2 files?