[AMBER] AMBER Survey C2075 Winners

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:36:28 -0800

Dear All,

I want to thank everybody who took part in the AMBER GPU survey. We are
currently collating all the results and I will make the statistics available
on the website shortly. In the meantime I'd like to announce that the
winners of the NVIDIA Tesla C2075 graphics cards are:

David Mannock - University of Alberta

Charles Baker - Virginia Tech

You will both shortly be getting emails directly requesting shipping info.

Congratulations and once again thank you to everyone who took the time to
complete the survey.

All the best
Ross

/\