Re: [AMBER] How to keep Graphene sheet fixed during MD simulation.

From: hai wei <weihy61.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 07:24:59 +0800

"My recommendation is to avoid using belly, and just use ntr=1 restraints."

while I read most of papers regards Graphene sheet or Carbon Nanotube
simulation, They all said, keep the carbon atom of graphene sheet/CNT
fixed.. If I just use ntr=1 to *restrain* the graphene sheet, the graphene
is deformedŁ¬so the only way here is to use ibelly to *constrain* to keep
the carbon atom of graphene sheet/CNT fixed. Do you mean that wrong MD
simulaiton will come out using belly? I am confused.

haiya

haiya