Re: [AMBER] Problems with XLEAP

From: James Starlight <jmsstarlight.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 16:52:10 +0400

Another my question about XLEAP relate to the build-up missing residues in
my initial structure (e.g my iniial structure is the X-ray with the missing
residues)

As I've understood during loading of my pdb AmberTools always build missing
atoms like H-atoms. But could I also build missing residues ( e.g I could
obrtain list of such reidues in the hader of my pdb or manually)?

James