Re: [AMBER] Problems with XLEAP

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:50:02 -0400

On Wed, Nov 02, 2011, James Starlight wrote:

> 1) I've found in that software ACE as well as other groups but they are not
> standart
>
> e.g ACE is below instead of simple CH3 group

I'm not sure what you think is "standard": ACE means an acetyl capping group,
which is what you found. See tutorial B4 for some information about making
libraries for things that are not already in the standard library.

> 2) How I can place CAP groups to desired coordinates?

The "draw" command in xleap allows you to make interactive changes. Other
graphical programs (many coming from the quantum chemistry world) are likely
to be easier to use. Maybe people on the list can offer suggestions.

...dac