[AMBER] About RESP fitting

From: gunajyoti das <guna_das78.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 18:06:52 +0530 (IST)

Dear Amber Users,
I want to carry out resp fitting for a 3-prime residue of INOSINE, which would be placed as a terminal residue in a RNA strand.

I have calculated the esp charges (in Gaussian 03) for this residue without putting any capping agent.

I used the command " espgen -i G.log -o esp.out " to get esp.out file.
But when I used the command " $AMBERHOME/exe/resp -o -i resp.in -o resp.out -e esp.out " ,  I got a error message " Unknown flag"

Kindly help me out, and also suggest me whether I need to use a capping agent for this residue or not.  Presently I am not considering to use R.E.D server for resp charges for my work as I want to calculate them manually.

Thanking in Advance

Gunajyoti Das (RA)
NEHU, INDIA