Re: [AMBER] Issue with running sander with SHAKE

From: Breuer, Marian <marian.breuer.10.ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 17:10:48 +0000

Dear all,

Thank you so much for this information. I used indeed an input pdb that I had written out from xleap before; but I checked it and it did contain all necessary TER specifiers. The hemes (incl. "HER") had already been at the beginning above the protein atoms in the original pdb, and the number of protein atoms written out by xleap (8365) is not even equal to the actual number of protein atoms (8363; maybe xleap somehow counted two TER lines in between the protein atom lines that terminate two subchains of my protein). I thus would give parmed a try.
.Jason: Can you tell me where to get parmed? I couldn't find it in the latest AmberTools version available on ambermd.org (nor anywhere else on the website). I'd also need the documentation on this tool (I couldn't find it in the AmberTools documentation).

Thanks and best wishes,
Marian