Re: [AMBER] test_amber_cuda.sh requires small fix

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 19:24:07 +0100

Ross:
First, because the code itself just should be compliant with POSIX
standard. Cleaning the code is the better solution than using a more
"sloppy" interpreter. Second, the changes are small. Third, maybe at
some point someone does not have the bash... I don't know :)

Jason:
It's totally fine.. additional comments: when testing for the number of
arguments, I'd say: Only if exactly two are given, assign them to GPU_ID
and PREC_MODEL, otherwise keep the defaults. This is well-defined
behavior then. The "x" trick can make sense in longer test compounds, as
explained in this foot note:
http://tldp.org/LDP/abs/html/comparison-ops.html#FTN.AEN3638