Re: [AMBER] Issue with running sander with SHAKE

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 17:49:23 -0400

Note that what makes this error so unusual in sander is the fact that
sander employs a residue-based decomposition (so each residue is assigned
in its entirety to a single processor). Thus, the only way this error
would actually occur (assuming there's no bug in the code for for
per-residue decomposition), is if you had a Hydrogen in one residue bonded
to the heavy atom in another residue, which should never happen in
well-designed residues (since a heteroatom -- hydrogen bond should be
terminal, and there's no point in having the H-atom be its own residue).

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida