Re: [AMBER] parameters for anchor-modified glycopeptides

From: Urszula Uciechowska <urszula.uchiechowska.chem.umu.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 14:27:02 +0100

My problem is that AMBER is not handling that ( ff99SB), there is not sugar unit right now,

when I am loading f.ex pep1.pdb to the tleap i am getting:

Checking 'x'....
WARNING: The unperturbed charge of the unit: 1.000000 is not zero.
FATAL: Atom .R<CLYS 12>.A<HC 24> does not have a type.
Warning: Close contact of 0.177387 angstroms between .R<CLYS 12>.A<OXT 23> and .R<CLYS 12>.A<HC 24>
Warning: Close contact of 1.080436 angstroms between .R<CLYS 12>.A<C 21> and .R<CLYS 12>.A<HC 24>
Checking parameters for unit 'x'.
Checking for bond parameters.
Checking for angle parameters.
check: Errors: 1 Warnings: 3

the sugar I will add later, do you have any idea how to fix that? the atom type should be ok

Urszula