Re: [AMBER] Query for using Curves+ from Amber trajectories

From: Osman, Roman <roman.osman.mssm.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 14:11:36 +0000

Souvik,
SO far as I know Curves+ can read trajectories. See:
http://gbio-pbil.ibcp.fr/Curves_plus/Using_Curves+.html
Rami

On Oct 28, 2011, at 2:19 AM, souvik sur wrote:

Dear all,

I have been using Amber to do MD simulations of PNA-DNA duplex containing modified base in PNA-strand. I know that this listserv is not for Curves, but I figure a fair number of people must use it. I want to use Curves in the analysis of my
simulations and have noticed that it will only accept a snapshot, not
an average structure. Does anyone now suggest me how to use Curves with the help of Amber trajectories ?
I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Souvik Sur
Ph. D. Student
Department Of Chemistry
University Of Delhi
India

Roman Osman
Department of Structural and Chemical Biology
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
New York, NY 10029
Tel: 212-659-8627
Fax: 212-849-2456
e-mail: roman.osman.mssm.edu<mailto:roman.osman.mssm.edu>
 http://atlas.physbio.mssm.edu/~osmanlab