Re: [AMBER] Salt in explicit water

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 07:16:31 -0400

Hi,

You can add ions to your system using the 'addions' command from tleap:

addIons unit ion1 numIon1 [ion2 numIon2]

In your case of course ion1 and be Na+ and ion2 Cl-. You can choose
numion1 and numion2 to fit whatever concentration you need. See the
AmberTools manual for full details on the 'addions' command. Hope this
is helpful.

-Dan