Re: [AMBER] molecule out box and correct hbond analysis

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:20:23 -0400

You should be able to center your 4 molecules and reimage all of your
solvent around them, in which case your won't have to worry about
imaging artifacts when using the hbond command. That assumes your box
is large enough so that there is a decent amount of clearance between
the molecules of interest and the box edge.

-Dan