Re: [AMBER] molecule out box and correct hbond analysis

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:15:47 -0400

Hi,

Currently the hbond routine does not use imaging. Ideally you would
use the center and imaging commands to reorient your molecules of
interest so that imaging is not a factor prior to using the hbond
command. Can you please post a little more information about your
system and how you tried to re-image it?

-Dan