[AMBER] pseudorotation phase angle for RNA

From: Charles Johnson <cjohns98.slu.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:50:56 -0500

I am currently working with an RNA duplex and following the NMR refinement tutorial online and encountered an error when trying to convert my 5col.sugar file to the rst.sugar file using makeANG_RST -pdb gcg_b.amb.pdb -con 5col.sugar -lib $AMBERHOME/src/nmr_aux/prepare_input/tordef.lib > RST.sugar

Here is the error: ERROR: 17 URI PPA: No definition for URI PPA in torsion library. Skipping...

I am using the following pseudorotation phase angles for all my nucleotides:
2 ADE PPA 0.0 30.0\
  4 CYT PPA 0.0 30.0\

Should I be using a different library for working with RNA and if so what is that called?

Thanks,
Charlie

--
Charles A. Johnson