Re: [AMBER] Molecular velocity from molecular trajectories

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:24:13 -0400

Hi,

Ptraj doesn't have something like this. It's really only feasible to
estimate velocities from your coordinates if you're saving coordinate
snapshots at a rate comparable to your timestep. You can tell
sander/pmemd to save velocity information as well as coordinates if
you need them with the ntwv namelist variable.

-Dan