Re: [AMBER] AmberTools-1.5 installation

From: Dr. Alaa El-Din A. Abdel-Gawad <alaael_din3.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 08:35:57 +0000

Dear All,
I used bash sell to start the Amber Tutorial B1 section-2 but I get the the following massage

Host.usr $ $AMBERHOME/exe/ncgen -o -i nuc.in -o nuc.out -d $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm/ncgen.dat nuc.pdb
ncgen: -: ncgen: only one input file argument permitted

thank you

Dr/Alaa El-Din A. Abdel-Gawad,
Research Institute of Ophthalmology,
Biophysics Unit,