Re: [AMBER] GB simulation on GPU freezes

From: E. Nihal Korkmaz <enihalkorkmaz.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:46:44 -0500

The simulations do not freeze on different clusters (with 2070s), so
apparently it is something specific to that particular cluster. Is there any
specific programs that Amber would encounter an incompatibility, for
instance during the recording of the output files?

Or is there any way to increase the verbosity of the *out files or mdinfo
file that would help me detect what causes my simulations to lock up??