[AMBER] Help on self-assembled mono layer

From: ros <ros.unam.mx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 13:58:02 -0500

Hello AMBER users!

Could you please provide advice on how to set-up a Self-assembled mono layer
simulation?
I am interested in building an aromatic ligand bonded with an Au surface and
solvate
the system. On your experience, what is the best approach? Do I have to
build a single "monomer" that contains a gold atom and the aromatic
molecule and then use pakcmol or VMD to repeat the unit?

I've used AMBER before but Its the first time I have to build this type of
simulation...

Any comments would be great!

Thank you!

Have a great day,