Re: [AMBER] AmberTools-1.5 installation

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 16:58:44 -0400

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011, Dr. Alaa El-Din A. Gawad wrote:

> I installed AmberTools-1.5 under cygwin environment and test the
> collection of software with 387 programs has passed and 6 failed and 7
> programs experienced problems. Afterwards, I can only run teleap but
> antechamber is not working and xeleap is also not working and I can not find
> out the where is the problem.

Neither can anyone on the list, I'm guessing, with so little information.

Note that you should use the "tleap" and "xleap" scripts, and not try to run
teLeap.exe or xaLeap.exe directly.

But beyond that, we need to know what you tried, and what the result was.
Just saying that the programs are "not working" doesn't allow others to
provide much help.

Do any of the test failures involve the programs you are trying to run?

...dac