Re: [AMBER] GB simulation on GPU freezes

From: Ross Walker <rosscwalker.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:15:59 -0400

There are a lot of unnecessary defaults in your input file. Like specifying taup for a GB run. You can probably also set ntwr much larger to improve performance. And a gamma_ln of 20 is probably a bit high. None of these should cause a lockup though.

Can you confirm that you are running with the latest bugfixes. In particular bugfix.17 for Amber 11.

Also does the calculation always lockup at the exact same point?

All the best
Ross