Re: [AMBER] From amber to gromacs

From: madhumita das <madhumita.bioinfo.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 13:18:33 +0530

Dear Ivan,
             Thanks for your suggestion. I tried according to your
suggestion but the same error comes. since the bash command doesn't work
properly in my computer, I have made a source file to run under csh
command,the contents of that file are
   setenv AMBERHOME /usr/local/amber11
  set PATH =( $AMBERHOME/bin:$PATH )
 and the I ran ./ambgmx.pl but the same error comes, it couldn't find the
ambpdb and rdparm commands.

please help me.

Madhumita Das