Re: [AMBER] Turning off non-bonded interactions for specificatomtype pairs

From: CHAMI F. <fatima.chami.durham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:03:45 +0100

Hi Marc and Jason,

thank you for bringing this up...

I am also interested to run a system where non-bonded interaction are switched off especially VDW

Electrostatics was turned off by reducing the partial charges to zero.

I guess by altering this flag %FLAG EXCLUDED_ATOMS_LIST in the topology file both VDW + ELE will be turned off

ps. if there is a script that can read and edit the topology file .. I would be interested to try it out

regards
Fatima