Re: [AMBER] About SMD simulation restart file

From: Antje Wolf <antje.wolf.scai.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:18:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Bill,

does this hold only for SMD or for any kind of MD? I always thought a restart file is simply writing out coords and velocities in regular intervals. So what is the difference then from using the last snapshot saved in the crd file?

Antje

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----
| > You can pick the last frame form the mdcrd and create your new
| > restart.
|
| Note that if you do this, you will have to re-equilibrate from
| scratch.
|
| Bill

Antje Wolf
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Department Bioinformatics
Schloss Birlinghoven
D-53754 Sankt Augustin
Tel.: +49 2241 14 2552