Re: [AMBER] chiral restraints

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 20:42:08 -0400

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:05 PM, kirtana S <skirtana4.gmail.com> wrote:

> I am to perform REMD on 50 mer polymer , I was going through the tutorial
> 7
> .
> The makeCHIR_rst , is this specifically for the peptide .
> Is there way of generating the chiral restraints for this polymer chain.

Does the polymer need chiral constraints (i.e. is it chiral)? If so, you
have to figure out which 4 atoms define the chiral constraints and then
modify makeCHIR_RST to include your polymer residues in the definition
file. Note that makeCHIR_RST is just a shell script, so you can edit it.

Use the existing amino acids present in the definition file as examples of
how to do this.

HTH,
Jason

> Thanks