Re: [AMBER] About SMD simulation restart file

From: Mo Chen <mc842.cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:39:12 -0400

Hi Adrian,
I understand that. I actually meant to say that I heard the restart file of
SMD simulation is not quite usable even if my simulation did not run out of
the wall time. Basically I have just heard that, but I am sorry I have not
tried myself and I did not know why. In your last email, do you mean if the
restart file is saved properly before the end of the walltime, I should be
able to use it as a restart file? Thank you very much!

Best,
Mo