[AMBER] MMPBSA.py mask selections

From: Jesper Soerensen <lists.jsx.dk>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 19:59:12 +0200

Hi all,

I have a simulation of a tetramer with a ligand bound in each monomer.
Now I want to perform a MMPBSA calculation on one monomer/ligand system
only.
In the sense of saving computational time there is no reason to include
the other 3 monomer/ligand complexes in the MMPBSA calculation.

Is this something where I can manually specify the masks and then use
the trajectory from the entire tetramer system? I will of course make
the complex.prmtop, receptor.prmtop, and ligand.prmtop using only the
monomer and one ligand.

Best regards,
Jesper