Re: [AMBER] LMOD error and questions

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:27:52 -0400

Hi,

I think Xmin error -4 means divide by zero error, but unfortunately
that doesn't tell us much. Do the sander test cases pass, particularly
the lmod-related tests (make test.lmod in $AMBERHOME/test)?

One thing you can try is running on a single processor for a smaller
number of steps and see if that works. I don't know if the lmod / xmin
implementation in sander has been well-tested in parallel with
mvapich2.

-Dan