Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI problems: L-J-parameters, bad file descriptors, MMPBSA hangup due to sander failure

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:22:40 +0200

I started from scratch and created all topology files required by MMPBSA
using tleap. Then I re-ran MD with the new topology files. Preliminary
runs of MMPBSA and MMPBSA.MPI based on the new topology files and the
new MD trajectory were successful. Hence, the solution for now was just
skipping the ante-MMPBSA.py step.

Jan-Philip