Re: [AMBER] Reg:QM region + cutoff larger than box dimension

From: kaustubh joshi <kandrjoshi.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:42:58 +0200

HI
         I initially generated the one molar box , equilibrated it. The
phenol and imine residues were present randomly in the box. I used one set
of residues (22,23) to carry out umbrella sampling over the reaction
coordinate from 12 A to 2.25A. The rst structure I am using now for QMMM
calculation is one chosen from the MD simulation near the minima on that
reaction coordinate.

* Could you give guideline on how to set up QM region with these 2 residues
as one molecule? COuld you share some example?
* I tried iwrap=0 after your suggestion but that made no change.
* I got a suggestion to keep one of the molecules in the center (by using
some condition).Since other molecule is under constraint to be with in
   2.6 A of the first, the system will stay in the center and this problem
(which possibly is occuring bcoz of one molecule crossing over the
   boundary and reappearing from other side) can be overcome. But I could
not find any flag to do so. If you are aware plz. share.
* Could you give the link to prior thread you started.

Kaustubh