Re: [AMBER] message during pbsa energy calculation

From: JORGE IULEK <jiulek.ig.com.br>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 09:28:09 -0300

OK, thanks, Dr. Swails.
After the change, in the script, from npopt to inp the message disappears;
on the other hand, I will start looking into the python version.

J.

 I would suggest trying the python version of MM/PBSA. It's included with
AmberTools 1.5 and is more widely supported on this list.

Relating to the variables you're seeing, npopt has been replaced as a
keyword with inp.

HTH,
Jason