[AMBER] How to Calculate SASA with Amber?

From: qiao xue <xueqiaoup.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 18:53:54 +0800

Hello all,

I am trying to calculate the "solvent accessible surface area"(SASA)
of a molecule through a trajectory file obtained by AMBER10. I use the
GB model.

I searched some scripts and used it directly. But it shows "could not
find cntrl namelist" in sasa.out. And the script I used is this:

&cntrl
 imin=5, igb=5, gbsa=2,
 ntx=1, maxcyc=0,
 ntc=1, ntf=1,
 ntb=0, ntp=0,
 surften=1,
 ntwe=0, ntpr=500, ntwx=1,
 cut=1000,

$AMBERHOME/exe/sander -O -i sasa.in -p prmtop -x mdcrd -c rst -o sasa.out
I don't know why. It seems that the calculation of SASA is different
with other analytical tools. I really wish Someone would help me.

Thanks!