Re: [AMBER] Illegal atomic numbers in nucleic10.lib

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:34:12 -0400

In that case, see the attached file. I checked the diff log and the only
thing that changed after re-running the ff10.cmd file were the atomic
numbers. I had to rename the file extension .txt or else gmail wouldn't
allow me to send the file.

Just out of curiosity, did you use
http://ambermd.org/doc/OFF_file_format.txt? If so, did you see any glaring
mistakes in it, or did you find it helpful at all?

Thanks!
Jason

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 12:58 PM, Peter Eastman <peastman.stanford.edu>wrote:

> So any atom with a negative atomic number should be interpreted as a
> neutrino? Ok, I can deal with that. :)
>
> More seriously though, I'm porting the AMBER force fields to work with a
> different MD code (OpenMM), and for that purpose I do need to know the
> element of each atom type. This same issue also comes up in
> all_amino03.lib, and possibly others I haven't come across yet.
>
> Peter

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate