[AMBER] A Gentle Reminder: Survey Request - 10 minutes of your time please to help future AMBER development (http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=f7d3e68a3e1b44841571e6ab4ce2f021)

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 19:39:22 -0700

Dear Fellow Amber Devotees,

Firstly I want to thank everybody who took the time to complete the AMBER
GPU usage survey. I'd also like to make a gentle request that anybody who
has not yet completed the survey to please take a few minutes and fill it
out. The survey is available here:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=f7d3e68a3e1b44841571e6ab4ce2f021

I'd like to encourage everybody who has used AMBER to fill out the survey.
If you don't know the answer to any of the questions, such as the number of
cores in the machines in your lab etc then please just enter Don't Know. I
am more interested in gathering statistics about who uses the GPU code and
what features etc people might like added. I'd also encourage everyone in a
research group to complete the survey, Undergrads, Postgrads, Postdocs,
Staff Scientists and PIs. If you don't feel that you can answer on behalf of
the group that you are part of then please just complete the survey for you
as an individual and just state Don't Know for the questions pertaining to
your group or department.

Thank you all for your help.

All the best
Ross